Blog Archive


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weber BiasRite

I was lucky to get mine during "Free T-Shirt" promotion period before Weber discontinued the BiasRite.

BiasRite was hand-made by order from Ted Weber in U.S.A.

Every tube amp owner should get one of these. You can easily do the biasing job by yourself.
And you can safely measure the bias current or
even plate voltage of your tube amp by using bias probe/tester.

BR-4 (Octal quad tubes tester for EL34, 6L6, 6V6, KT77, KT88, 6550 and etc).

BR-AH with VI option (9-pin tubes bias probe for EL-84 and etc.)
Plug it with your multi-meter.

There are many other great bias probes/testers in the market, such as :
1)TAD Bias Master
2)Bias King
3)Ruby Bias Tester
5)Aiken Wombat

I highly recommend "Compu-Bias" and "Wombat" from Aiken Amplification. and

No comments:

Post a Comment